Recently I was asked to record snipets of coaching tips for a local fitness company, Chodat Fittness. Here are the points we covered in the first video.
- We all arrived where we are today as a result of the thoughts we have had in the past.
- Are the majority of your thoughts positive or negative? Every day we have between 10,000 and 50,000 thoughts.
- Our brains job is to make our lives easier by taking short cuts. By the age of around 30 our neural pathways become largely fixed.
- Everything starts with …Thoughts – emotions – actions – results
- When we think positively we are more likely to take positive action. Happy people are healthy people.
- The more positive emotions we experience the more likely we will be to step outside of the comfort zone
- Write down three positives about your day. The more your mind learns to think positively, the easier it will become.
Good luck and if you’d like more info about coaching or how life coaching can help you just click the link below.